We are looking for skilful Accounting Administrator who will be responsible for the execution of day to day finance processes. Ensure all financial records and administrative processes, such as payroll, invoices, tax filing, and monthly profit reports, are in place.
LOUCASE HQ - WALLFLOWER SDN. BHD.
No.3-G & 3-1, Jalan Putra Mahkota, 7/8c Putra Heights, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Employment Type :
- Remotely ( Optional )
- Responsible for the execution of day to day finance processes
- Perform analyses & monthly management reports
- Account payable responsibilities including preparation of monthly bills payment & remittance queries. Reconcile the company bank accounts & daily debit card transaction
- Prepare & overseeing the monthly processing of payroll in ensuring that employees are paid timely & accurately
- Prepare and document all taxes and its filing
- Willingness to explore new design approach and themes
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Team-player that could work well in a team
- Possess financial acumen and attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch accounting administrator should be able to process a high volume of finance-related data swiftly and accurately.
- Associate's degree in accounting, business, administration, or similar.
At least one year of accounting experience
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing
- Basic math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
- The ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and suppliers.
- A high level of attention to details
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, with excellent communication skills
- Required language: English
Ready to join the team?
Email your resume & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email title : Accounting Administrator Application - YOUR FULL NAME