Loucase is looking for a skilled Content Marketer to take charge of our marketing strategies including creating social media content which includes photos, videos and visuals for all Loucase’s social media channels, social media posts, blogs, and lead generation.
The perfect candidate for the job is a creative marketing expert, preferably with a content writing background. The capacity to develop attractive and original content to draw and retain users is necessary. For this role, it’s also crucial to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and marketing trends.
We hope our new colleague will be able to increase brand awareness and promote our company’s efforts.
RM 2300.00 - RM 3000.00 (Depending on skills and experiences)
LOUCASE HQ ( WALLFLOWER SDN. BHD. )
No.3-G & 3-1, Jalan Putra Mahkota,
7/8c Putra Heights, Subang Jaya,
Employment Type :
- Remotely ( Optional )
- Planning & executing contents using marketing strategies and establishing short-term goals.
- Create social media content which includes photos, videos and visuals for all Loucase’s social media channels.
- Undertaking content marketing actions to achieve business targets.
- Collaborating with design and content writing teams to produce high-quality content.
- Developing an editorial calendar.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Delivering engaging content regularly.
- Proofread, editing, and improve the content.
- Optimising written content while respecting SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analysing and enhancing web traffic by using metrics.
- Sharing different types of content through various channels.
- Ensuring a substantial and continual web presence.
- Generating new ideas to magnify customer engagement.
- At least 1-2 years of demonstrated work/independent experience as a Content Marketer/Content Creator.
- Proficiency in MS Office & Google Workspace.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other Content Management Software.
- Knowledge of web publishing requirements.
- Having an editorial mindset and the ability to recognise and predict audience inclinations.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Profound familiarity with various social media platforms.
- Experience with some project management tools.
- Exceptional writing and verbal skills in English.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or another relevant domain
Ready to join the team?
Email your resume & your social media accounts (content creating portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email title : Content Marketer Application - YOUR FULL NAME